Plan checks and permits can now be applied for online at the Hidden Hills Permit Center.
The City’s electronic plan check and permit system allows you to:
- Submit a permit application online
- Upload plans for plan review
- Pay most fees with a credit card
- Request inspections for permitted projects.
By submitting your plans in an electronic format (PDF), most of the cost associated with paper plans is eliminated and the system will keep you updated with automated emails and status labels.
Apply for Plan Check or Permit at the Permit Center
First, please read these PDF Submittal Guidelines for how to label and format your PDFs prior to uploading them to the Permit Center.
Second, to begin using the Hidden Hills Permit Center:
- Create an account at this website: https://hiddenhills.cts.city.
- Verify your email address, and then log back into the web site.
- Fill out the online permit application and upload your PDF plan documents. Uploaded PDF plan document should include (but not limited to):
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Structural plan sheets
- Structural Calculations
- Title 24 Documents
- Geotechnical Report
- Soils Report
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Approval Documents
- Pay the plan check and/or permit fees with a credit card.*
*Convenience fees will apply
Call the Building and Safety Department (office hours 9:00am to 11:00am, Monday thru Friday) at 818-888-9281 with any questions.