The Long Valley Road On-Ramp Improvements Project is being funded by the LA County METRO Measure R and M sales tax to improve pedestrian and vehicular traffic conditions. The design of the project is complete and the scope of work includes: a new right turn pocket from the Long Valley on-ramp into the City of Hidden Hills, a pedestrian sidewalk from the Long Valley Gate to the Ventura Boulevard/Valley Circle Boulevard intersection, and parking lot and landscape improvements just outside the Long Valley gate.
In December 2021, the City Council selected an updated design and a preliminary landscape plan for the project, pictured below. The new design allows for additional vehicle staging and improved traffic circulation. Additionally, the landscape elements are in line with other community projects. It is anticipated that phase one of the project (Long Valley lot) will be under construction in summer or fall of 2023.
April 29, 2022
- RENEWED NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DEC
- FINAL INITIAL STUDY/MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
(includes minor revisions following public comment period)
- MITIGATION MONITORING AND REPORTING PROGRAM
- Phase 1 Plans-Pages 1-6-Hidden Hills-Parking Lot Improvements (New)
- Phase 1 Plans-Pages 7-12-Hidden Hills-Parking Lot Improvements (New)
- Phase 1 Plans-Pages 13-20-Hidden Hills-Parking Lot Improvements (New)
- Phase 1 Plans-Pages 21-24-Hidden Hills-Parking Lot Improvements (New)
- Phase 2 Plans-Pages 1-4-Hidden Hills-On Ramp Improvements (New)
- Phase 2 Plans-Pages 5-8-Hidden Hills-On Ramp Improvements (New)
The Hidden Hills City Council will consider the Mitigated Negative Declaration during a regular public meeting on May 9th, 2022, at 5:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as is possible via video and/or teleconference. The meeting will also be accessible on the Zoom platform at: https://zoom.us/j/82697636276 or by phone 1.669.900.6833 or 1.408.638.0968. The Meeting Access ID is 826 9763 6276. The CEQA Guidelines do not require that the Lead Agency (the City of Hidden Hills) conduct a public hearing to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, §15074).
PUBLIC REVIEW PERIOD: A 30-day public review period for the Mitigated Negative Declaration was circulated for public review from Friday, April 30, 2021 to Monday, May 31, 2021.
April 30, 2022
- NOTICE OF INTENT to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- INITIAL STUDY/MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION EMISSIONS MODEL 8.1.0
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION EMISSIONS MODEL 9.0.0
- Phase 1 Plans – Hidden Hills – Parking Lot Improvements (Older Version)
- Phase 2 Plans – Hidden Hills – On Ramp Improvements (Older Version)
- Noise Report
- Appendix B – Long Valley Road Parking Lot Landscaping Plans
- Appendix C – Rincon Biological Resources Assessment
- Appendix D – Rincon Arborist Report and Tree Protection Plan
- Appendix E – Jurisdictional Delineation Report
- Appendix F – Phase 1 Cultural Resource Assessment
- Appendix I – Noise and Vibration Study
- Appendix J – Traffic Study 2-21-17