Los Angeles County is now in Stage 2 of its Roadmap To Recovery: A Phased Approach to Reopening Safely in Los Angeles County.
Yesterday, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health released an updated “Safer At Home” Order. The updated order allows for reopening of low risk businesses and certain recreational amenities to reopen.
The Full Order Can be Downloaded Here
A few changes contained in the new Public Health Order:
- Tennis/Pickleball courts may reopen with certain restrictions including singles only play. More information on tennis/pickleball.
- Retail establishments that are not located within an indoor mall or shopping center may reopen provided they can provide their good and services to the public via curbside, doorside, or other outdoor or outside pickup or delivery. More information on retail establishments.
- Certain manufacturing or logistics sector businesses may reopen
- LA County Beaches – only active participation in water or sand permitted. No sunbathing or gathering allowed. More information on Beaches.
Los Angeles County Health officials continue to stress the importance of “Social Distancing” to slow the spread of Covid-19.
- Gatherings of people who are not part of a single household or living unit are prohibited
- Wearing of a face covering when in the presence of non-household members in both public and private settings.
- Keep six feet of distance from those who don’t live in your same household