Click here for the Updated County Order 3/21/20).
Questions and Answers
- What does the County and State order related to Safer at Home actually mean?
In an effort to slow the spread of the Covid-19 Pandemic, all residents are being ordered to remain home except to attend to essential services such as medical, caregiving, and food purchases.
- Am I allowed to leave my house?
Residents are encouraged to go outside, walk the dog, hike all while practicing Social Distancing – Staying 6 feet apart.
- Why is there still construction going on in Hidden Hills?
Both the State and County order exempted construction including residential. Refer to 13-H of the attached County Order. With that being said, further guidance is expected from both the County and State later today.
- Can my gardener, housekeeper, etc still come to work at my house?
Gardeners and custodial/janitorial workers are defined as “essential services” (13-H) in the County order. However it is strongly recommended that you do not bring them into your home.
- Are you planning to close the gates to non-residents?
At this time, there are no plans by the City or HOA to close the gates to non-essential services.
- How long will this be going on?
The County order is in place until April 19, 2020.
The State of California Coronavirus Response Website has been updated with additional and detailed FAQ’s.